Mind Body Matrix Pain Relief Cream Review
Table of Contents
Given that over 90 million Americans are currently taking some kind of pain relief, it feels like pain is a necessary evil. It’s just something that happens, and it happens to some people more than others. What if there was a way to get true pain relief though? The Mind Body Matrix Pain Relief Cream from Dr. TK Huynh promises to deliver just that.
What is Mind Body Matrix Pain Relief Cream?
As the name suggests, this is a topical pain relief cream that is applied directly to the skin. Mind Body Matrix Pain Relief Cream penetrates the skin and soothes pain to provide long-lasting relief. Rather than just dull pain receptors it actually manages pain at the source. This is achieved through a process known as red light bioenergetic imprinting.
How does Mind Body Matrix Pain Relief Cream Work?
The cream is powered by a combination of potent ingredients and the power of red light technology. Basically, the cream is treated with Low Level Light Therapy (LLLT), which is an FDA-approved treatment for conditions like chronic pain. The light is of such a low intensity that it doesn’t even produce heat. It penetrates skin to just 8 millimeters, which is enough to reach blood capillaries. From there, it stimulates a number of natural process including reducing pain, activating the lymphatic system, stimulating DNA and RNA synthesis, increasing energy levels, and more. This therapy is incredibly expensive, so Dr. TK Huynh elected to treat the cream, infusing it with the power of red light – a process he calls Red Light Bioenergetic Imprinting.
Mind Body Matrix Pain Relief Cream Ingredients
There’s more to this cream than just red light therapy. It’s made from a combination of potent natural organic ingredients, including:
- Aloe Vera – Aloe Vera has been used for medicinal purposes for centuries, dating all the way back to Ancient Egypt. It has been shown to have several health benefits.
- Arnica – This herb comes from a mountain flower in Russia. It is included in creams to reduce muscle soreness and joint pain.
- Boswellia – Also known as “Indian Frankincense”, this herb has been used across Asia as a naturopathic medicine for centuries.
- Calendula Oil – This oil is extracted from marigold flowers and has been used in traditional medicine to promote healthy skin.
- Chamomile – Chamomile is the most common medicinal herb in the world. Over a million cups of chamomile tea are drunk each day.
- Lemon Balm – This scented herb has been used to support cognitive function and mood for centuries.
- Lavender – Lavender has a history of being used to promote relaxation. It’s the essential oil of choice for masseuses to relax muscles.
- Tea Tree – This tea tree oil comes from a tree native to Queensland, Australia. It has been used in Aboriginal traditional medicine for centuries to treat skin problems.
- Peppermint – Peppermint is one of the most effective essential oils in the world, and has been used as part of European and Chinese medicine for centuries.
- GABA – GABAB is a neurotransmitter support that helps promote relaxation on the cellular level.
- L-Theanine – This is another neurotransmitter supporter. This green tea extract boosts mental and physical performance.
Dr. TK Huynh’s Mind Body Matrix Pain Relief Cream Coupon Code
The regular price of Mind Body Matrix Pain Relief Cream™ by Dr. TK Huynh is $99.95 on MindBodyMatrix.com, but today you can have it for just $69.95. Claim your discount while it's still available! (Please double-check the final price as the offer may end at any time.)