That Diabetes Documentary Review
Table of Contents
Diabetes is a serious issue, but that doesn’t mean it needs to be a life sentence. There’s a lot of misinformation on diabetes out there; a lot of myths that need to be busted. Judd Resnick presents That Diabetes Documentary and the Diabetes Smarts program to dispel these myths and reveal the truth about diabetes.
What is That Diabetes Documentary?
That Diabetes Documentary is an eight-episode long documentary series that explores the truth and lies about diabetes. It looks at a range of topics including what diabetes is, how it develops, why it’s become such an epidemic and – perhaps most importantly – how to manage it.
What Do you get with Diabetes Smarts?
- The Rising Tide of Diabetes – The first episode looks at how we now live in a world where around 10% of the population is diabetic. This episode covers the basics of diabetes and what it means to be diagnosed with the condition.
- Hidden Sugars and The Rise of the “Bliss Point” – This episode looks at the different kinds of sugars. Not all sugars are created equal, and some are actually necessary to living healthy lives. That Diabetes Documentary explores which sugars to avoid and where to find the hidden sugars in food.
- Pairing the Right Foods to Maximize Insulin Response – Food is an essential part of life. There’s no getting around that fact. This episode looks at the benefits and dangers of particular foods, as well as the importance of fiber and protein when it comes to diabetes management.
- “Healthy” Supermarket Foods to Avoid (And What to Have Instead) – This episode takes a trip to the grocery store and shows you how to find the best foods to include in your meals. This includes things such as delicious pasta alternatives and a deeper look into the why, where, and what to eating foods that are actually healthy.
- Daily Movements that Maintain Glucose Control – This episode looks at how unhealthy our children have become and what we can do about it. Childhood obesity is a problem that must be tackled in order to prevent diabetes in adolescence and adulthood. It also covers some exercises that can be incorporated into daily routines to stay healthy and further keep diabetes at bay.
- The Science of Diabetes (Part 1) – This episode explores the damage that diabetes can do to the body – both in the short and long term. It also looks at things like gestational diabetes – and what that means for mother and child – and which medications are best.
- The Science of Diabetes (Part 2) – The second part of the Science of Diabetes looks at the medicine behind diagnosing diabetes. This includes looking at the future of medications and technology for the condition. It also includes an interview with two Type 2 diabetics who were able to get full control over their condition and permanently reduce their blood sugar levels.
- How to Live Happier, Healthier, Longer – The final episode of That Diabetes Documentary explores the major themes of the series as a whole; what is diabetes? What can be done to treat it? How do you live a better and healthier life? It explores the bigger picture of diabetes and what it all means.
As well as the documentary series, you also receive the Diabetes Smarts: 7 Steps To Balanced Blood Sugar Levels guide to balancing your blood sugar levels. Life is about balance. The more balanced and harmonious your life, the better it will be. That includes balancing blood sugar levels, which is just what Diabetes Smarts teaches you how to do.
Diabetes Smarts with That Diabetes Documentary by Judd Resnick is a comprehensive look at diabetes. It explores what it is, how it happens, what you can do about it, and the wider picture of diabetes in society. If you have diabetes or are worried about developing it then you should check out the documentary for yourself. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, contact Judd Resnick to get a full refund.
Judd Resnick’s That Diabetes Documentary Discount
The regular price of That Diabetes Documentary™ by Judd Resnick is $49.95 on DiabetesSmartsProgram.com, but today you can have it for just $39.95. Claim your discount while it's still available! (Please double-check the final price as the offer may end at any time.)